The Do-It-All Solution for Outdoor Needs
Fulfill Your Power Needs with VITA 550
Go Green without Pausing
Overall weight 17.99lbs
Overall weight 17.99lbs
Overall weight 17.99lbs
Three Types of Charging
500W Wall Charge
0 - 80% in 1 Hour
240W Solar Charge
2.5Hrs to 100%
100W Vehicle Charge
Precise LCD Display
Elevated Safety with BMS
Equipped with a high-performance Battery Management System, the VITA 550 provides you with a safe and reliable power supply wherever you go. And with multiple layers of protection, the VITA 550 ensures a worry-free experience for adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Everything is at Your Fingertips
12.2 x 8.4 x 7.8in
100-120V, 500W Max, 60Hz, 6A
12-24V,10A, 240W Max
100V-120V, 60Hz, 600W
Max. 660W (Surge 1200W)
5V /2.4A, 12W Max
USB A-FAST Charge
5V /2.4A, 9V /2A, 12V /1.5A, 18W Max
5V/9V/12V/20V, 5A, 100W Max
13.2V /10A, 132W Max
13.2V /3A, 36W Max
Watt+ Maximum Supported Power
1050W (Need to Use APP to Start)
Over /Under Temperature Protection,
Under /Over Voltage Protection,
Over Charging Protection,
Over Discharging Protection,
Short Circuit Protection
Open Circuit Voltage
24V (Vmp 22.8V)
Short Circuit Current
10.46A (Imp 9.93A)
Output Circuit Voltage
21.16V (Vmp 19.15V)
Output Circuit Current
9.92A (Imp 9.42A)
The VITA 500 is only available to purchase in the contiguous U.S. now. P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered. Based on information from our logistics partners, they are unable to ship products to other countries and regions. We are still looking for more flexible delivery options, and we will let you know once there are any updates.
It normally takes us 1 working day to process your order (holidays and weekends are excluded). And the package(s) will arrive within 3-7 business days. The time to delivery will vary depending on which batch you are in, your delivery address, and the speed of local couriers. We will keep you updated on the detailed shipping status and share with you the freight number.
Growatt provides free shipping for all orders in the contiguous US.
Its AC output can power as high as 600W. With the Watt+ feature, it can run electrical appliances or devices below 1050W. This unique technology allows the VITA 550 to power a wider range of devices compared with other 500W portable power stations on the market.
The VITA550 has a maximum continuous AC load capacity of 600W. Enabling the Watt+ feature involves reducing the voltage supplied to the appliance, allowing it to operate within the continuous 600W power range. The Watt+ functionality is exclusively suitable for resistive heating devices such as kettles and hairdryers and is not compatible with all electrical appliances. If your electrical appliance falls into any of the following categories, it is not suitable for the Watt+ feature:
1. Non-resistive heating devices (motor-driven or refrigeration compressor-based)
2. Appliances equipped with voltage protection and demanding precision voltage requirements
3. Ensure that only a single AC device is connected to prevent mutual interference, which could result in the inability to use this feature normally.
The power value shown on the LCD screen does not reflect the peak power. During the startup of an electrical appliance, the peak power draw is extremely brief, possibly lasting for as little as 0.5 seconds or even less. As a result, the actual peak power when your appliance starts up may surpass the power rating displayed on the LCD screen. The screen provides an average power reading over a specific time interval.
1. For electrical appliances with a continuous rated power below 600W, the VITA550 can provide stable power for long-term operation.
2. For AC loads between 600W and 1200W, the VITA550 has an over-power protection mechanism. For instance, with a 1000W load, the VITA550's operation time cannot exceed 0.7 seconds. If it exceeds this over-power protection time, the VITA550 will enter a protective state, disconnect the AC output, and issue an error code indicating that the appliance cannot be used.
3. For AC loads greater than 1200W, the VITA550 will immediately enter a protective state and disconnect the AC output.
There are two possible scenarios in which the VITA 550 may automatically shut down:
1. The VITA 550 currently has a default standby time setting. Some appliances do not continuously require power during their operation, such as refrigerators, which may have minimal power consumption (less than 10W) in the intervals between two cooling cycles, which can be as long as 3 hours. During these intervals, if the AC Power port does not detect power output, the VITA 550 enters a standby state and automatically shuts down after a certain period.
2. For ultra-low-power appliances with AC or DC output power less than 10W, the VITA 550 may not recognize them. In such cases, it enters a standby state and automatically shuts down when the standby timer takes effect.
If your device encounters either of these issues, the recommended solution is to download the latest app and adjust the standby AC/DC Timeout setting to "Never" within the device Settings page. By setting it to "Never," the VITA 550 will never enter standby mode and shut down. If you do not see the "Never" option within the page, you may need to download the latest app version and perform a Firmware Update to upgrade your VITA 550 to the latest version. If you encounter difficulties with firmware updates, please contact our official customer support via email for assistance.
The device's overall default standby time is set to 1 hour, meaning that the device will automatically power off if no input or output is detected for a period of 1 hour. You can download the app to view or manually configure the standby times for the AC and DC/USB ports. Alternatively, you may contact our official customer support via email to obtain detailed information regarding standby options for each port.
When certain motor-driven or refrigeration compressor-based appliances (such as drills, dehumidifiers, refrigerators, etc.) start up, they require a significant amount of energy to initiate, resulting in a sudden surge in power consumption (peak power) well beyond the appliance's rated power. This startup peak power may exceed the VITA 550's 1200W peak surge power capacity or over-power protection time. In such cases, the VITA 550 enters a protective state and issues an error code to indicate that the appliance cannot be used. To prevent excessive peak power during startup, please follow the following instructions:
1. For motor-driven or refrigeration compressor-based appliances, it is advisable not to start them at their maximum settings. Instead, initiate them at lower settings and gradually increase the settings during operation.
2. For motor-driven products, refrain from starting them when they are obstructed (i.e., when the motor is jammed) to prevent excessive peak power during startup.
With AC charging, fast charge from 0-100% in 1.6 hours, normal charge from 0-100% in 3.5 hours. And VITA 550 support up to 240W solar input, from 0-100% in 2.5 hours.
It comes with LiFePO4 Battery and up to ten years of service life.
Yes, the VITA 550 supports this function.
It almost depends on the operating power of your device. Normally, the working time = 538Wh*0.85/ the operating power of your device. For example, if your device operates at 50W, then the power supply time is 538Wh*0.85/50W ≈ 9 hours, please note that this is a theoretical estimated time, you need to refer to the actual use environment.
Certainly! It can continuously power appliances or devices below 600W.
Normally, the operation power of CPAP is 30-60 watts, so according to the calculation of working time = 538Wh*0.85/CPAP operation power, we can know that it can supply power for CPAP for 7-15 hours, depending on your CPAP operation power.
Among all types of generators, solar generators have the lowest noise level and are the quietest, except for the sound of the fan for cooling. Typically, their noise is below 65 decibels.
Generally, a solar powered generator is the most suitable for camping because of its portability and quietness. More and more RV owners use it instead of gas powered generators as power for RV appliances such as air conditioners and small refrigerators.
Solar generator! It is virtually noiseless compared to other types of generators. We recommend using a solar generator when camping, because of its environmental protection and low noise, it is enough to make your camping time more meaningful and enjoyable.